Hildersham Village Hall was erected in Hildersham in 1921, it had been purchased at an auction in Cherry Hinton on the 20th November 1920 for £83 12s 0d. It was however, a surgical ward from the 1st Great Eastern Hospital, used to treat injured soldiers during the Great War.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.