This is a wonderful photograph looking over a frost covered Hildersham ’Towne Green’, past the ancient Walnut Tree towards Church Cottages. You can just see the church tower of Holy Trinity emerging from the mist in the distance.
More from this category
- Hildersham Church Cottages on a frosty 1929 morning
- Hildersham Church Engraving
- Hildersham Hall
- Hildersham Village Hall
- Hildersham Watermill
- Hildersham WI Concert 1962
- Hildersham, Holy Trinity Victorian Painted Chancel
- Jenny and Vic Prentice 2005
- Jenny Prentice in a play in 1956
- Jenny Prentice in October 2007
- Aerial Photograph
- Countryside Task
- Local Villages
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.