View across Hildersham Ford at the river Granta looking towards Ford house
More from this category
- Great Abington - Abington Hall, the Green Bridge crossing river from Great to Little Abington, removed in early 1960s.
- Hildersham - Aerial photo of the river
- Hildersham, Ford House
- Linton - 16th century footbridge by the ford with the Swan Inn, first recorded in 1616 in the background.
- Linton - Aerial view of St Marys Church and the Guildhall looking towards the Swan Hotel and bridge.
- Linton - Cambridge University Railway Club Special in Camps Cutting near Bartlow. The steam locomotive was a J15 0-6-0 No.65469.
- Linton - Looking towards the Swan bridge with the village pumps on the left by the tree. The Swan Hotel in the centre was a Benskin's Public House.
- Linton - On the left the former kitchen building of Linton House, dating from 1698. On the right Robert Coles house built in the 16th century.
- Little Abington - river bridge at Bourn Bridge. Main river crossing on London to Newmarket and Norwich road, formerly a Roman road. Kings Arms nearby.
- Little Abington - river bridge between Great and Little Abington taken from ford opposite Abington Lodge. Bridge was badly damaged by a bomb in 1940.
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.